This website is maintained as part of our commitment to help carry the A.A. message to other alcoholics.
If you want more information, call the Chippewa Valley Intergroup at 715-835-5543.
You can also write: District 05, PO Box 1902, Eau Claire, WI 54702
Area 74 Inventory
The Area 74 Inventory Committee needs your input. Please follow this link to participate.
Important Information Regarding Meetings During Pandemic
Many locations that AA Meetings use have temporarily closed for gatherings due to Covid-19. As a result, the AA meetings at these locations are unable to have physical gatherings.
Use the Meeting Guide to find the Meeting Id and Password for virtual meetings. See instructions on using Zoom below.
Meetings WITH ‘(virtual\physical)’ in the title are MEETING PHYSICALLY AND VIRTUAL. See notes for requirements.
Meetings WITH ’(virtual)’ in the title meet ONLINE ONLY and the BUILDING IS CLOSED.
Meetings WITHOUT ‘(virtual)’ that are listed as ‘TEMPORARY CLOSURE’ (or strike through font in mobile app) are not meeting as the BUILDING IS CLOSED.
Meetings WITHOUT ‘(virtual)’ that are NOT listed as ‘temporary closure’ (or regular font in mobile app) MAY HAVE RESUMED PHYSICAL MEETINGS.
Please send updates to email@example.com as you find errors. Please provide the following information.
1. Your first name and first initial of last name, contact email address and phone number if you wish.
2. The group name requiring a change.
3. The physical address of the meeting place.
4. The day and time of the meeting.
5. The change required
“Our building is closed to the public and we do not meet virtually, please mark our meeting temporarily closed”.
“Our building is now allowing public access, please remove our temporary closure.”
“Please remove Zoom information as our meeting has went back to physically meetings.”
“Our building is closed, and we are starting a virtual meeting, here is the meeting ID and password…”
Virtual Zoom Meeting Instructions
From a regular phone:
1. Call one of the Zoom voice numbers (long distance, cell phone minutes etc. may apply).
+1 253-215-8782 US
+1 301-715-8592 US
+1 415-762-9988 US
+1 646-568-7788 US
+1 312-626-6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646-558-8656 US New York
+1 669-900-9128 US (San Jose)
2. When prompted, enter the Meeting Id followed by the # key.
3. When prompted for the Participant Id press the # key.
From a computer:
1. Go to: https://zoom.us/
2. Click on “Join a meeting” on top navigation
3. Type in Meeting Id number.
4. Download and install the Zoom software.
5. Join the meeting.
From a Smartphone or tablet:
1. Download Zoom Cloud Meeting app
2. Open the app.
3. Click on “Join a Meeting”.
4. Type in Meeting Id number.
Free Access to GRAPEVINE AND LA VIÑA
GRAPEVINE AND LA VIÑA ARE HERE TO HELP
BREADCRUMBHOME GRAPEVINE AND LA VIÑA ARE HERE TO HELP
Due to the current changing health situation, many AA meetings across the U.S. and Canada are finding it safer to close. To help members during this time, we are giving everyone free access for a limited period to our 2020 Grapevine (January through May) and La Viña (Jan/Feb through May/June) print issues.